Welcome to Millbourne Place
near Sevenoaks, Kent
Millbourne Place is a collection of nine 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the heart of Borough Green, Kent. With their traditional style and charming character, the homes are perfectly positioned in this Kentish village. Conveniently located a short walk from the high street, close to the train station and surrounded by the Kent Downs, the homes create the best of town and country living. The variety of layouts and house sizes means there is a home for growing families and downsizers alike, creating a real sense of community.
About The Area
Millbourne Place is located between Sevenoaks (6 miles) and West Malling (5 miles), in the village of Borough Green. Tucked away from the main road yet within walking distance from the high street you will have all your daily conveniences on your doorstep, including Sainsbury’s Local, Borough Green Medical Centre, and the luxurious Reynolds Retreat spa and fitness club. The train station of Borough Green & Wrotham is just a 10 minute walk away with direct connections to London in under 50 minutes, whilst also being on the outskirts of the Kent Downs, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty to enjoy the beautiful Kent countryside. Well-performing schools, a variety of nearby shops and restaurants, and excellent transport links to Kent and London means Millbourne Place is perfectly located for town and country living.
LOCAL AREA MAP
Restaurants & Cafes
1. Melia’s Place
2. Raj Tandoori
3. The Happy Garden
4. Bright Start Pre-School
5. Wrotham School
6. Borough Green Primary School
Shopping & Conveniences
7. Reynolds Retreat
8. Sainsbury’s Local
10. Borough Green Medical Practice
3 Bed End of Terrace
4 Bed Mid Terrace
3 Bed Mid Terrace
4 Bed End of Terrace
- Matt emulsion paint finish to walls and ceilings
- White Iseo 5-panel internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- White painted skirting and coordinating architraves
- Double glazed PVCu windows
- Polished chrome door handles throughout
- Gooding sliding, mirrored fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- Polyflor flooring to WC, bathroom and ensuite
- Hardwood handrail to staircase
- Loft hatch
- Landscaped front garden
- Turfed rear garden
- External tap provided to the rear garden
- Indian Stone patios and footpaths
- 2 allocated parking spaces per unit
- Gated entrance to development
Electrical & Heating
- TV points fitted to living room and bedrooms
- BT telephone points to hallway and living room
- Downlighters to kitchen and bathrooms
- Low energy pendants elsewhere
- USB socket to kitchen
- Gas fired central heating system with combi-boiler
Bathrooms & En-suites
- Designer white sanitaryware with contemporary chrome fittings
- Chrome thermostatic shower mixer with showerhead, hose and rail to all shower rooms
- Full height wall tiling to bath and shower, half height to walls behind WC and basin, all other walls to be painted
- Stylish heated chrome towel rail
- Vanity units
- Shaver point
- Energy efficient downlighters
- Handleless matte- finished contemporary Krieder kitchens
- Integrated appliances including fridge-freezer, oven, induction hob, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- 4 bedroom homes to also have integrated microwave and inbuilt extractor
- Extractor hood to 3 bedroom homes
- Energy efficient downlighters
- Under unit LED lights
- Please speak to a sales advisor if you would like to book an appointment at the Krieder show room in Tonbridge. Colour choices for selected surfaces are available depending on the stage of the build
- Visitor bays
- Brick paved road and parking
- Approximately 1 acre of communal woodland and walking track
- The communal areas of the development will be maintained via a management company. Please speak to a sales advisor who will be able to provide full details and annual service charge fees. Once the development complete ownership of the management company will be transferred to the home owners.
The homes are constructed using:
- Stock bricks
- Stone sills where applicable
- Clay hanging tiles to selected plots
- Monocouche render (selected plots)
- Brick and block masonry construction
Security & Peace of Mind
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- Triple-point locking systems to all external doors
- Composite front door
- Coach light to front and rear
- Low maintenance homes
- 10 year NHBC warranty
All measurements and specifications are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change during the construction.
BUY A NEW HOME AT MILLBOURNE PLACE WITH JUST 5% DEPOSIT & HELP TO BUY
The Government backed scheme provides funding to first time buyers and home-movers, providing assistance to house purchasing. For properties up to the value of £600,000, the Government will contribute a loan of 20% of the purchase price, which is interest free for the first 5 years, meaning that you will only need a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage.
For further information please speak to our team on 01732 387100 or visit the Help To Buy website.
HOW HELP TO BUY WORKS
|You pay 5% deposit||£23,250|
|Government contribution 20%||£93,000|
Canham Homes Ltd, a subsidiary of AB Canham & Son
Established in 1974, A B Canham & Son undertake works in relation to all aspects of building new homes. As part of our on-going commitment to the highest standard of workmanship, we work in close partnership with structural engineers, architects and local planners to ensure a responsive, more economical service, faster completion and exacting quality for all of your project requirements.
Coupled with these strong links, is the relationship we develop with the many distinguished clients we represent and how we are able to quickly appreciate their objectives and bring them to life.
We are proud of our background and track record and continue to work hard to provide capable and tailor made solutions to ensure the best possible results every time.
Quality and detail are at the forefront of our objectives for each and every development designed and built by us. We strive to continually refine our attention to detail and expand our reputation as a master builder. The values that Canham were built on all those years ago, are the foundations to the success of our business.
SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY
If you would like further information, to request a brochure or book a viewing please let us know in the form below and we’ll be in touch soon.